Weather / Refund Policy
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Dallas Lacrosse and the City of the Mesquite reserve the right to:
• Reduce game time in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish games before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a ‘Festival’ format without playoffs or championships to provide a majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
In the event of weather, we will post updates on the website in addition to our text messaging system. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed within 5 miles of the Park, play will suspended immediately and players and fans will be asked to leave the fields and vendor area.
Under no circumstances will your team receive a full cash refund of the entry fee.
Delays During Games
If a game is in progress, the period will end immediately and the score will carry over after the delay. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
Refund Policy Due to Weather
- Should 1 game be cancelled – No Refund
- Should 2 games be cancelled – 25% of entry fee paid refunded
- Should 3 games be cancelled – 50% of entry fee paid refunded
- Should all games be cancelled – 75% of entry fee paid refunded